A new Wiley Online Library (WOL) app is now available that will keep you connected with the latest research in Journal of Counseling & Development as it is published online—and let subscribers access full content from other journals in the Wiley Online Library, including The Career Development Quarterly, Counselor Education and Supervision, Journal of Addictions & Offender Counseling, Journal of Employment Counseling, The Journal of Humanistic Counseling, and the Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development.
This new ACA Journals app combines article content from all 1,600 WOL journals in one place. Download the app in iOS or Android by searching on “Wiley Online Library” in your app store. Log into the app by using your ACA member username and password for full article access.
Key Features and Benefits
- Easy access to more content: Browse 1600+ journals by society, journal title, or subject, all in one place
- Build your own customized research feed from your favorite journals and topics
- Receive notifications when new issues are released
- Save research and journal issues to your device for offline reading
Visit the App Store on your device (Android and iOS compatible) and follow these steps:
- Search for “Wiley Online Library”.
- Download your preferred software version.
- Launch the app from the Newsstand icon on your device.
- Complete the tutorial. Be sure to click “Next” after each slide.
- Click on “Add Account”. Then, “Get Access”. Then, “Society Log in”.
- Scroll through the societies shown until you find the American Counseling Association (or search for ACA in the search bar at the top).
- Log in with your ACA member log in credentials.
- Enjoy full article access!