ACA members can opt-in to receive these e-newsletters at no cost:
- ACAeNews for Mental Health, Private Practice and Community Agency Counselors
- ACAeNews for School Counselors
- ACAeNews for Counselor Educators
- ACAeNews for Counseling Students and New Professionals
Please note that all members will automatically continue to receive the regular bimonthlyACAeNews. You do not need to opt-in to continue receiving it.
Steps to sign up:
- Visit our 'Edit Profile' page. If you are not logged into ACA, you will be prompted to do so.
- Select the 'Communication Options, Demographics' tab.
- Next to 'Select Subscriptions', choose the editions that you wish to receive. Hold down the CTRL button on a PC or CMD button on a Mac to select multiple items.
Did you know that the editor of eNews Special Focus editions, Dr. Frank Burtnett, was named a 2016 American Counseling Association Fellow for his significant and unique contributions to the profession? Read more here