2021 ACA Research Award Recipients
Dr. Matt Fullen
Dr. Gerard Lawson
Background and Purpose
For the purpose of this award, research involves systematic inquiry or investigation using quantitative or qualitative techniques that result in usable findings and recommendations for the field.
January 21, 2022 | 11:59pm ET
Winners will be announced the week of February 21, 2022
ACA Awards Committee
Complimentary registration for either the 2022 ACA Virtual Conference Experience (details on this event are TBD and will be shared as soon as they are available), or the in-person event taking place in Atlanta, GA (April 2022), and recognition during both the in-person and virtual events. Winner will receive further information at the time of award notification.
Sponsor: The American Counseling Association Foundation
In your nomination submission, briefly:
- Clearly state the purpose of the study, which must be an original, systematic inquiry to discover facts or principles.
- Briefly describe how the findings of the research are important for the counseling profession and identify one or more ACA divisions or affiliates to which this research is relevant.
- Include one copy of the research article, including the publication date.
- Nominee biography
- Nomination letter
- Supporting materials
- Maximum of two supporting letters
- Research overview (including one copy of the research article)