Virtual Hill Day
DAY 1: June 15, 2022 (1:00 PM to 2:30 PM EST)
The 2022 American Counseling Association (ACA) Virtual Hill Day symposium will focus on the ACA federal legislative agenda, and goals. You will hear directly from experts on an array of topics that will prepare you for your virtual Hill meetings. The topics include:
- Medicare Reimbursement for Licensed Professional Counselors
- Active Duty and Veteran Mental Health Policy
- Immigrations and Counseling Policy
- Preparing for Congressional Meetings
- AND MORE
Day 2: June 16, 2022
Participants will have the opportunity to begin meeting with their congressional leaders. ACA will provide detailed instructions on how to set up your Hill meetings, and what steps to take to advocate if you are unable to meet with your legislators.
Please note the following:
- CE certificates, for 0.5 CE hours (NBCC only), will be processed and emailed to participants within two weeks after receipt of the completed evaluation
- Participants have until July 31, 2022 to complete the evaluation and claim CE credit. (evaluation link below).
- Please use the evaluation link to claim CE credit.