Arriving to Canada
Required documents you will need when traveling to Toronto:
UPDATE: The Canadian government has dropped all COVID-19 measures at borders as of Saturday, October 1, 2022, meaning travelers will no longer need to provide proof of vaccination when entering Canada or wear masks on planes and trains.
As of Oct. 1, all travelers, regardless of citizenship, will no longer have to:
- Submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website;
- Provide proof of vaccination;
- Undergo pre- or on-arrival testing;
- Carry out COVID-19-related quarantine or isolation;
- Monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon arriving to Canada;
- Undergo health checks for travel on air and rail;
- Or wear masks on planes and trains.
Travel and Identification Documents
for entering Canada. Make sure you carry proper identification for yourself and any children or minors traveling with you. You must be able to confirm your legal right or authorization to enter Canada at the border.
For additional information please click here.
If you need a Visa– Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a letter for a Visa application and provide the following information:
- Complete name
- Date of birth, if known
- Company represented and the your position
- Your address and telephone number (both work and home)
- The length of time you will be in Canada
- The date you intend to leave Canada