Whether it's for license or certificate renewal, career development, or to increase job opportunities, the need for continuing education is a very real demand every counseling professional face. Presented by experts in a variety of subject areas, professional counselors can learn from the best at the ACA 2023 Conference & Expo
Attendees can earn 1.0 continuing education (CE) contact hour for each hour of attendance at select education sessions. Each session listing will clearly identify the credit amounts approved by the following organizations:
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC)
- Association for Play Therapy (APT)
- NAADAC: The Association for Addiction Professionals
- New York State Education Department’s Board for Mental Health Practitioners
- Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction
It is the responsibility of the attendee to determine if his or her licensing board will accept these CEs.
You will not earn CE credit for attending or participating in the following activities:
To Receive CE Credit for Your Attendance:
- Step 1: Login using your ACA username and password at https://education.counseling.org by June 30, 2023
- Step 2: Click Dashboard on the left navigation
- Step 3: Click ACA 2023 Conference & Expo under Course Overview
- Step 4: Select the session you attended at conference and complete the required Evaluation. Do this for EACH session you attended.
- After you have evaluated all the sessions attended, click Transcript on the left navigation to view/print your CE Certificate.
Deadline: Attendees must complete evaluations by June 30, 2023, in order to receive CE credit.
National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC).
American Counseling Association (ACA) has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No.1000. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. ACA is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.