Earn Continuing Education Hours!
At ACA's historic 65th annual conference in San Francisco, attendees can earn up to 17.5 CEs during core conference days (Friday–Sunday); and up to 35.5 CEs with Pre-Conference Learning Institutes(Wednesday–Thursday). Core conference days include:
Pre-conference Learning Institutes are not included with registration and require additional fees. Please click here for more information about Pre-conference Learning Institutes.
Please note: 30-minute Poster Sessions are not approved for CE credit.
Attendance is monitored and you must attend 100% of the session to receive credit. Partial credit will not be awarded.
ACA is pleased to provide electronic evaluations and continuing education credits to attendees. Complete a session evaluation for each session you attended after Conference at www.prolibraries.com/counseling. After the conference, you will be able to print off a copy of your CE certificate from your personal computer at no additional costs!
ACA has Obtained CE Approval from the Following Organizations:
- National Board for Certified Counselors - American Counseling Association (ACA) has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 1000. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. ACA is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC) - approval pending
- Association for Play Therapy (APT). APT Approved Provider 09-265 (select sessions only; sessions will be identified in the Program Guide)
- State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker & Marriage and Family Therapist Board(counselor CE credit only) –approval pending
- NAADAC: The Association for Addiction Professionals
- Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction