EARN CONTINUING EDUCATION CLOCK HOURS!
You can earn one continuing education contact hour (CE) for each hour of attendance at:
- Pre-conference Learning Institutes (separate registration fee required)
- American Red Cross Training (pre-registration required)
- Keynote Sessions (partial credit applies)
- Education Sessions
- Roundtable Sessions
Please note: 30-minute Poster Sessions are not approved for CE credit.
Most attendees will be able to accumulate 15 CEs during the core conference days; however, you can earn up to 18 additional CEs by attending two full days of Pre-conference Learning Institutes. That way you can return home with up to 33 CE credits! Attendance is monitored and you must attend 100% of the session to receive credit. Partial credit will not be awarded.
ACA is pleased to provide electronic evaluations and continuing education credits to attendees. Complete a session evaluation for each session you attended during conference at the CE/ Evaluation kiosks near the registration area or after Conference at www.prolibraries.com/counseling/. After the conference, you will be able to print off a copy of your CE certificate from your personal computer at no additional costs!
ACA has Obtained CE Approval from the Following Organizations:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ACA is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program.
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC) - approval pending
- Association for Play Therapy (APT). APT Approved Provider 09-265 (select sessions only, which will be identified in the Program Guide)
- State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker & Marriage and Family Therapist Board(counselor CE credit only) –approval pending
- NAADAC: The Association for Addiction Professionals
- Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction