Call for Proposals
Call Opens: March 27, 2018
Submission Deadline: June 4, 2018, 5: 00 pm ET
All proposals must be submitted using the online form.
ACA is seeking advanced programs in all areas
Conference Sessions March 29-31, 2019
- These Session Formats make up the core conference:
90-Minute Education Sessions
60-Minute Education Sessions
60-Minute Clinician Education Sessions
30-Minute Research Education Sessions
60-Minute Roundtable Session
30-Minute Poster Sessions
- Class sizes for Education Sessions are based on room capacity
Conference Session Proposal Information & Tips
Click on a link below to preview the submission form
Click Here to Begin or Edit a Proposal
Technical support from Precis Abstract Management is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Eastern time at 1-866-273-8855 ext. 2.
For questions regarding the proposal process of a non-technical nature, please contact Debbie Beales at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-347-6647, ext. 306.
Interested in Reviewing Conference Proposals?
If you are interested in reviewing submissions for the ACA 2019 Conference Call for Proposals, and meet the following criteria, please email email@example.com by Thursday, May 24, 2018:
- Current ACA member whose membership category is ‘Professional’. Practitioners in a wide variety of settings are sought.
- Attended an ACA Annual Conference within the past five years.
- Able to allot 3-5 hours between June 6-27, 2018 to review.
- Comfortable reviewing randomly selected proposals. There are 36 topic categories; proposals will not be assigned based on specific area of expertise.