Register early and save!
|2018 CONFERENCE RATES
|02/16/18 – 04/29/18
Download form to register by check to register by check.
One-day Registration Available!
You can now register online for one full day of the 2018 Conference & Expo at the rate of $300. This rate entitles you to all education sessions and conference activities scheduled on the day you choose. A separate fee will apply to ticketed events (with the exception of the opening night celebration). If you register for the day of the opening night celebration, a ticket will be included with your registration. The one-day registration rate is available for Friday, April 27; Saturday, April 28; and Sunday, April 29.
The $300 rate applies to both member and non-member categories.
Group Rate: 15% Off Groups of 5 or More
Groups of 5 or more joining us in Atlanta, Georgia, April 25 - 29, 2018 are now eligible for 15% off registration! Don't miss this cutting-edge learning experience where you and your colleagues can learn from the best and brightest in the field.
- Recruit your group of non-registered attendees to join you at the conference (they cannot already be registered).
- Ask your group members to print and fill out the paper application.
- Email or mail ALL of your group of applications together to ACA Member Services, as follows:
American Counseling Association
Email us here
American Counseling Association
6101 Stevenson Ave.
Alexandria, VA 22304
All registration forms must be submitted together. Anyone already registered for the meeting is not eligible for this offer; there will be NO REFUNDS to those previously registered. Payment information must be collected over the phone.
Installment Plan Available Through PayPal
Register by calling an ACA Member Information Specialist at 800-347-6647 x222 (M–F, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, ET). OR go to PayPal.com to make subsequent payments. Email address for payments is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference member ID# on payment in order to ensure proper credit of payment. A $4 processing fee will be added installment plans. Deadline to register for installment plan is Friday, December 15, 2017. Registrations must be paid in full by March 1, 2018.
We offer a special guest conference rate at $200. The rate includes a ticket to the opening night celebration, and entrance into the Expo and Keynote sessions. The guest cannot be an ACA member or lapse ACA member. The rate does not apply to anyone who is involved in presenting an educational presentation. A Guest pass is good for the duration of the conference. CEs cannot be earned with a guest registration. Expo passes are available for a rate of $25 per day.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No refunds will be granted for requests postmarked after March 1, 2018.
Registration cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing.
Cancellation fee structure below:
- A $75 fee will apply for registration cancellation ($50 for Students/New Professional/Retired categories).
- Cancellation refunds do not apply to ticketed meal events.
- A $25 cancellation fee will apply to each Pre-conference Learning Institute. No transfers will be allowed for Pre-conference Learning Institutes.
- Registration fees may be transferred to another person or you may transfer your registration to the following year, 2019 only for a $35 fee.