ACA-Bylaws-March-2015 (PDF, 204KB)
Policy Manual - April 2018
(PDF, 1,582 KB)
- Learn more about your specialty—join a division
- Maximize your Professional Development
- Stay ahead of the educational learning curve
- Advocate for the counseling care of tomorrow
- Expand your networking connections
- More Member Benefits
Jul 02, 2018
The American Counseling Association strongly opposes H.B. 658, a measure in the Ohio General Assembly that would require professional counselors and teachers to “out” transgender children and youth to their parents.
Jun 20, 2018
The American Counseling Association called on the Trump Administration to immediately end its practice of separating children from their families at the international border and ports of entry. The practice, part of the Administration’s new “zero tolerance” policy, has separated more than 2,000 children from their families and placed them in facilities at multiple sites throughout the United States.