Background and Purpose
The ACA Local, Branch, and Regional Award recognizes local, branch, and regional counseling associations celebrating their 25th, 50th, or 75th anniversaries.
Criteria and Requirements
- The association is currently active as a unit in ACA.
- The association possesses an official ACA charter.
- The association shows evidence of continuous professional service to ACA members for 25, 50, or 75 years.
- The president or chairperson of the local, branch, or regional association must submit a supporting evidence statement of continuous professional service to the membership (no more than 300 words).
- An official charter from ACA headquarters also must be submitted.
- Association Biography
- Nomination Letter from President/Chairperson of Association
- Supporting Materials
- Official Charter from ACA headquarters
Submit your nomination(s) online by Nov. 12, 2017.
Create a new log in and submit your nomination(s).
ACA Local, Branch, and Regional Award Instructions (PDF)
National Awards General Instructions (PDF)