Thank you for attending ACA's 2011 Conference & Exposition in New Orleans, LA. Now that you have returned to your home and workplace, ACA wants to remind you to complete the online continuing education (CE) evaluation process if you have not already done so. ACA has replaced the traditional CE evaluation forms with an online CE evaluation process.
IMPORTANT: In order to obtain contact hours for the sessions you attended, you MUST complete the online evaluation process by December 31, 2011.
Follow the instructions below to complete the online CE evaluation process.
- Log on to www.prolibraries.com/counseling
Username: ACA + Member ID Number (e.g. ACA1234567)
Password: Member ID Number (e.g. 1234567)
- Click on "Session Evaluations" to the left under "Library Navigation".
- Select the session you attended,
- Complete the evaluation, and click "submit". Make sure you fill in the evaluation completely as the contact hours are not earned until the entire evaluation is completed. Do this for EACH session you attended.
- Click on "CE Certificate" to the left under "Your Account".
- Click on "View/Print conference CE Certificate" in the top right, to view and print your CE Certificate. You will be able to enter credit card information for the $15 charge.
To obtain a copy of the CE Report form to complete and mail to ACA, visit http://www.counseling.org/Convention/registrant_info.aspx.
Your CE records for the ACA 2011 Conference may be printed as needed from the ACA Online Library (www.prolibraries.com/counseling) in the CE Certificate section. All CE records are housed jointly at ACA Headquarters and with ACA contracted partner (Prolibraries) for a period of 5 years.
For questions regarding CEs for this conference, contact 800-545-2223 x229.
For technical questions or problems contact Digitell, Inc. at 800-679-3646 or visit www.prolibraries.com/counseling.
ACA Professional Learning Staff