Speaker: Dr. Erica Goodstone is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, a Board Certified Sex Therapist, and a Personal/Life and Health/Wellness Coach. Former professor of health and physical education at FIT/SUNY in NYC, Dr. Erica Goodstone understands what it takes to create a healthy lifestyle, including creating a loving and intimate relationship with yourself and others and enjoying healthy sexual life. She is the author of the popular Love Me, Touch Me, Heal Me book series and the romantic novel Love in the Blizzard of Life as well as hundreds of articles about love, romance, sexuality, healthy aging and wellness.
Among others, Rebecca Daniel-Burke asks the following questions:
- Tell us about your background and training that has led to your focus on love and creating loving relationships.
- What do you believe are the 3 causes of all relationship problems?
- What are the 9 areas to focus on to create or re-create a loving relationship?:
- How does touch – healing touch and loving touch – affect our relationships?
- How do hormones influence our attraction, sexual interest and desire to bond with another person?
- What happens in the brain when we fall in love – or – fall out of love?
- What does research on modern business practices tells us about building relationships?
- How can we overcome emotional upsets and blocks that interfere with our loving feelings?
- Can we really create loving relationships by listing qualities and visualizing what we want?
- Tell us about your books and current projects and events.
Running time: 54.00