These podcasts—prerecorded interviews posted on the ACA website—can be downloaded to your computer so that you can listen to them at your convenience while at home or work. They also can be added to your iPod for use while taking a walk, on the treadmill, in the car, or whenever you have time.
Most podcasts offer opportunities to earn Continuing Education credits. If you are interested in earning CE credits click here
The podcasts can also be accessed by visiting: www.prolibraries.com/counseling
. Once you are on this page, click on “Online Courses”, and filter the search by clicking “Product Type” and selecting podcasts.
Member Price: $22.00
Non-Member Price: $32.00
HT043 - Counseling using Creativity: Facing the Fear
Krylyn Peters, MC, LPC, CLC
In this podcast Krylyn combines her clinical counseling background, her love of music and songwriting, and her desire to help people get over emotional barriers.
Among other questions, Rebecca Daniel-Burke will ask:
- What is Creativity?
- What is creativity in the context of wellness and mental health?
- What issues do you see come up in regards to the expression of creativity? BARRIERS
- What are some basic ways we can increase our creativity?
- How do you use creativity in your work with clients?
- How do you specifically address the negative thoughts that clients have around making changes in their lives?
How do you specifically address the negative feelings, such as fear and anxiety, that clients have around making changes in their lives?
Running Time: 48:31