These podcasts—prerecorded interviews posted on the ACA website—can be downloaded to your computer so that you can listen to them at your convenience while at home or work. They also can be added to your iPod for use while taking a walk, on the treadmill, in the car, or whenever you have time.
Most podcasts offer opportunities to earn Continuing Education credits. If you are interested in earning CE credits click here
The podcasts can also be accessed by visiting: www.prolibraries.com/counseling
. Once you are on this page, click on “Online Courses”, and filter the search by clicking “Product Type” and selecting podcasts.
Member Price: $22.00
Non-Member Price: $32.00
HT018 – Reality Therapy, Choice Theory: What is the Difference?
Dr. Robert E. Wubbolding
Speaker: Robert E. Wubbolding, EdD, internationally known teacher, author and practitioner of Reality Therapy has taught Choice Theory and Reality Therapy in the United States, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. He has written over 125 essays and chapters in text books as well as ten books and published seven videos on Reality Therapy. Dr. Wubbolding is also: Professor Emeritus of Xavier University, Director of the Center for Reality Therapy, a Professional Clinical Counselor, a Psychologist, a member of the American Counseling Association, the American Psychological Association, the Ohio Counseling Association, and the Greater Cincinnati Counseling Association.
Among other things, Rebecca Daniel-Burke asks the following questions:
- What is reality therapy? What is choice theory? How are the two connected?
- What is the WDEP System?
- What types of clients are most amenable to reality therapy? Are there any types of clients for whom reality therapy does not work?
- What can you say about research in reality therapy?
- Tell me about the founder of Reality Therapy, William Glasser, M.D., what is your relationship to him?
- What trends do you see in reality therapy? What do you think the future holds for this system?
Running time: 56:02
Date Recorded: 4/26/10
Email the speaker Dr. Bob Wubbolding email@example.com
Link to the Center for Reality Therapy http://www.realitytherapywub.com/
Link to the William Glasser Institute http://wglasser.com
Email host Rebecca Daniel-Burke at RDanielBurke@counseling.org