Speaker: JON CARLSON, Psy.D., Ed.D is a Distinguished Professor of Psychology and Counseling at Governors State University, University Park, Illinois and a Psychologist with the Lake Geneva Wellness Clinic in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. He is the author of 40 books and 150 journal articles. He was named one of five "Living Legends in Counseling" in 2004 by the American Counseling Association.
Among other things, Rebecca Daniel-Burke asks the following questions:
- Why would anyone be interested in studying the work of a man who created his model a century ago?
- Does Adler's model take culture into account?
- Adlerian Therapy has also been called Individual Psychology. Is it also appropriate for couples and families?
- How does the Adlerian help bring about change? What is the process or steps and stages?
- How does this approach fit with other contemporary approaches to counseling?
Running time: 49:27
Date Recorded: 8/19/09
Email speaker: Jon Carlson at email@example.com
Email host: Rebecca Daniel-Burke at RDanielBurke@counseling.org