Please review the following tips before shooting your video:
- Videos should be no more than one minute in length.
- Use any type of camera (e.g., iPhone, iPad, webcam), but please make sure you are in a quiet room (no music) with bright lighting. Also be sure to speak clearly and loudly, and look directly at the camera.
- Please make every attempt to record your video in landscape (horizontal) or widescreen format.
- Prop your recording device against something if possible or ask someone to shoot for you.
- Read from a script if possible.
- Share on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagam using the hashtag #KnowYourImpact
- Sample intro for your post: I’m choosing to recognize someone who influenced [inspired or encouraged] me. #KnowYourImpact
- Tag the American Counseling Association:
For Photo Tips click here.