Personalize your membership experience and help to advance your profession by joining the Public Policy and Legislation community within ACA Connect.
As a member, you will receive exclusive updates from the ACA Government Affairs team about all of their efforts on Capitol Hill. You can also use the community to post comments, ask and answer questions, and organize grass roots efforts. When you join the Public Policy and Legislation community, you will be eligible to enter the Counselor-Advocate Sweepstakes, with a chance to win a $200 ACA eGift Certificate good toward books, webinars, Conference, membership, and much more!
Deadline to enter the Sweepstakes is July 11, 2014.
- Log in to ACA Connect using your ACA user name and password, then click “Profile” in the welcome box.
- Upload your picture if you haven’t yet, and then click “Edit Contact Information” (this will update your permanent record with ACA). A new window will open and you may be prompted to log in again.
- Click the “Communication Options, Demographics and ACA Connect Optional Communities” tab.
- Scroll to the bottom and check the box next to “Join the ACA Public Policy and Legislation Community.” At this time you may also join one of ACA’s many Interest Networks.
- Click “Save,” then log out and log back in to refresh your profile.
- Click on “Communities” in the welcome box and you will see that the Public Policy and Legislation Community has been added to your options.
To Enter the Sweepstakes:
Once you have successfully joined the Public Policy and Legislation community on ACA Connect, simply use the member directory to search for Art Terrazas add him as a contact. This is how your name will be entered into the “Counselor-Advocate Sweepstakes” with a chance to win a $200 ACA eGift Certificate (redeemable online only; expires at midnight on July 11, 2015). ACA will randomly select a winner from our pool of entries.
Read the Sweepstakes Rules here.