MHM Services, Inc. is the nation’s leading provider of correctional mental healthcare, providing services in 10 states. At MHM, you’ll find that working with the correctional system population is both stimulating and enriching. You will receive the support and the tools you need to get the job done right. Clearly defined goals and regular working hours allow MHM professionals to enjoy a greater balance between their personal and professional lives. Most importantly, your attempts to add value and advance change will be encouraged — not thwarted.
We are currently seeking individuals to provide mental health case management services and to consult with a multidisciplinary team in providing comprehensive mental healthcare in the following areas:
• Ventress Correctional Facility - Clayton, AL - Part-Time, 20 Hours/Week
• Bullock Correctional Facility - Unions Springs, AL (2 openings) - Full-Time
• Donaldson Correctional Facility - Bessemer, AL - Full-Time
• Master’s-level degree in a mental health-related discipline.
• 1 year experience in providing comprehensive counseling services, preferably in a correctional environment.
MHM provides its employees with competitive salaries and a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere.
To apply or to learn more about this unique opportunity, please visit our Web site at www.mhmcareers.com, e-mail resume to email@example.com, or call 866-616-8389. EOE