INTEGRATED DUAL DIAGNOSIS TREATMENT (IDDT) THERAPIST, HOUSING FIRST
The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless seeks an Integrated Dual Diagnosis Treatment (IDDT) Therapist to provide individual and group therapy to adults who are chronically homeless and disabled with mental health and substance abuse disorders. This position provides treatment with a trauma informed care approach. This position is located at 25 East 16th Avenue, Denver, and reports to the Housing First Phase Two Program Manager.
In addition to the unique challenges and extraordinary rewards of our work, Coalition staff currently enjoy a rich benefits package, including:
• Health insurance coverage on the first day of employment.
• Dental, vision and flexible spending/dependent care accounts.
• Free basic life and long-term disability coverage.
• Dollar-for-dollar retirement plan matching contributions up to 5% of earnings.
• Extensive paid time-off, including holidays, sick leave, and three weeks of annual vacation.
1. Participates in an Assertive Community Treatment (ACT), as other CCH treatment teams.
2. Provides one-on-one and group therapeutic support to program participants with co-occurring mental health and substance disorders.
3. Provides support to the Housing First ACT team related to co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders.
4. Manages a caseload of specific clients related to service planning, documentation of progress, service tracking, and outcome evaluation.
5. Maintains a work environment that is marked by respect for others; that values inclusiveness and builds workforce diversity; and that fosters cooperation and teamwork.
6. Maintains baseline and ongoing data tracking for the purpose of assessing Participant progress and meeting ongoing reporting requirements.
1. Current Colorado clinical licensure (LCSW/LPC/LMFT) and CAC III/LAC required.
2. Two or more years of clinical experience required.
3. Able to pass automobile insurance carrier’s motor vehicle record investigation.
4. Reliable transportation.
Qualified persons may apply by sending a cover letter and résumé to Elissa Hardy, Director of Housing First and ACT Services. Résumés without a cover letter may not be considered. In addition to information about qualifications, applicants must describe their interest in helping homeless people, including why they think people are homeless. Also, indicate where you first saw this posting.
Cover letters and résumés may be sent to the hiring manager as follows:
1. (PREFERRED) By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Attach documents in either Microsoft Word (.doc) or portable document format (.pdf). In the subject line of your e-mail, include the name of the position (in bold, at the top of this posting).
2. By mail to Human Resources, at 2111 Champa Street, Denver, CO 80205.
We regret that we lack the staffing resources to respond to telephone inquiries, including calls to follow-up on a previously sent application. Please follow the application instructions to ensure receipt of your cover letter and résumé.
You may download a PDF version of our Employment Application by clicking here. If contacted for an interview, please bring the completed application to the interview.
The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in its workforce.